Tuesday, January 29, 2008

10 Month Photo Shoot


Tyler is 10, almost 11 months old now. He says Mama, Dada, Dog (sounds like Dug), and Soft (sounds like Sa). We're working on getting him to not hit so I always tell him "Soft, Tyler" and then he says "Sa" quietly.
He's very busy all the time, crawling really fast around the house and trying to get into everything he can reach.
He gets very sad when Mom doesn't let him pull out all of her pots and pans to bang (Dad showed him that one). He's more prone to throwing fits but still has plenty of happy cute moments too. The other day he was supposed to be napping but I heard him up stairs in his crib talking to himself so I went to check on him and he'd thrown everything out of his crib and had even taken off his pants and thrown them over the edge too. He was quite pleased with himself!

Andy has a nice camera and takes great pictures of Tyler. We've never had them professionally done. Andy's are better. Tyler also knows how to ham it up for the camera I think. He's a natural.
Don't you just want to kiss that cheek?

5 comments:

Shelly Moon said...

ok, he has the cutest pink chubby cheeks ever! It reminds me of Ben's cheeks, my favorite past time is kissing his soft cheeks! It is definitely one of the highlights of motherhood!

carin t said...

Yeah! Add me to your blogging friends and we can keep in better touch! He is a cutie, although its hard for me to imagine him throwing a fit. I guess he is nearing 1 year - they "turn" after 1, in my opinion! They just become independent little stinkers! Remember my blog mattandcarin.blogspot.com!

Stina said...

Hi Julia, I'm so glad you're part of the blogging world too! I think Tyler is adorable and I think your husband is a talented photographer! You need to post the picture taken around 6 months ago--with the sun behind his hair! I think everyone needs to see that picture!

Unknown said...

Tyler's cheeks would be raw if he lived in my house! Cute little guy.

Jason and Joy said...

I LOVE these pictures of Tyler! He is the cutest kid!