Bella is Tyler's 6 month old cousin. I watch her on Mondays and Tyler gets so excited to see his cousin and talk to her. She's about half his size but we're hoping she'll be able to hold her own with him soon. I'm including two videos we took last Saturday night while we were watching Bella. The first is of Tyler and Bella talking and laughing.
The second is what happened when I reached out my hand to keep Tyler from touching her face. Needless to say Tyler had not had enough sleep that day and was a little "sensitive."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So fun to see the videos!:) I loved the attitude that Tyler gave you - he must almost be 1 yr!
I love that you captured this moment with Tyler on video. Although, when you tell the story I can visualize it because of my Kade! He's so cute!
This is my favorite video! I love moody little babies. Tyler's personality is so calm and so perfect, it's nice to see that he has a bad day once in a while. :)
Hadley and Michael laughed and laughed!
Post a Comment