Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Battle Scars



One day last week Andy came home from work and I said “Tyler got bit today.” He suddenly looked panicked and said “By what? A mosquito? A centipede? A dog?” I said “No, Kye. Kye bit him.” Tyler had been playing with Kye that morning and like usual – they were fighting over a toy. Since Tyler is stronger, usually Tyler wins this fight. I guess Kye decided he needed to use another tactic. I hear Tyler let out a huge wail and look down to see fresh bite marks on his arm. Poor Suzie didn’t know what to do, because Kye had never bitten anyone before. Needless to say, Tyler did not mess with Kye after that, at least during that play session.

The night before Tyler fell while playing next to our coffee table and got his first shiner on his upper eye lid. Between his eye and his arm, he had quite the battle scars that day.

No comments: