
I think Tyler is going through some Kye and cousin withdrawals. One of the drawbacks about being at my parent's house is that Tyler doesn't really have any kids his age to play with except when he's at nursery. So over the past few days he's developed a strong attachment to "Te Bear." Te Bear goes everywhere with Tyler. Tyler even asks to change his diaper and get him dressed. (Te Bear has "poopies" several times a day that Tyler asks to change) He sits in the chair next to him at lunch and takes naps with Tyler too. He plays with Tyler's toys and often wants the same snacks as Tyler. Its cute to see how soft and gentle Tyler is with him. He gives him hugs and holds his hand. I'm thinking its good practice for when he has a baby brother/ sister soon, except for the times he throws him down the stairs or sits on him. I still think its not a very good substitute for a friend though and hope we can set up some play dates at church this Sunday.
3 comments:
That is precious! I love how sweet he is with te-bear. Kye is in the same boat. He hangs with his friends at nursery and occasionally at play group. There's just no substituting Tyler though! I wish we could just beam them together so they could still play!
Cute that he loves his bear! I know, Ben misses playing with his cousin!!
he is getting so big! if it makes you feel better we are still outsiders so jaxon doesn't really have any friends but gregs bosses kids and they are never here! he will ask "play kids?" and then i have to tell him that they are gone and he has to play with mommy and daddy! how sad!
Post a Comment