Finally, for the first time in two years we had my whole family together for Bryce's blessing. We tried to get a family photo but Tyler was less than cooperative. I guess we'll take what we can get. We had a really fun weekend. My mom and I got to shop a little on Friday.
We had a picinic up Hobble Creek Canyon on Saturday. Tyler is sporting his "Chinamen" hat here. This kid loves hats. My mom bought him this in China town and my dad thought he'd never wear it. Nope - loves it. He even wore it into Costco last week.
My sister, Sarah and I up Hobble Creek. The boys went for a hike after our picnic and got stuck in the rain. Apparently it was quite the mudslide on the way back down.
Tyler loved playing with "Pop", my Dad. They got to play basketball at the park, look at stuff animals at Sportsmen's Warehouse, and catch grasshoppers here on a pretty drive near Salem. We also went to Heritage Park on Monday, but forgot our camera. We have pictures on my mom's camera but I'll have to add those later. It was a really fun weekend and I was sad to see my family go. I look forward to the next time we can get together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment