Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat

Tyler was a dragon and Bryce was a bear for Halloween this year. We lucked out and had really good weather. We opted for the neighborhood's trunk or treat at the elementary school instead of going door to door and I'm a big fan now. You get to see all the neighbors and friends you'd want to see, it only takes about 30 minutes, you don't have to walk as far, you can socialize a little and once you're out of candy you leave. At least while our kids are little I think we'll be doing the trunk or treat.
Tyler loved to say "Raarr!" in his dragon costume. I found it at DI about a month ago. Only $10 and it fit him perfectly!

Our sweet little Bryce in his bear costume.
I can't get enough of this kid's giggles. We kind of think he looks like a monk here. Bald head, brown cape..
I thought they looked pretty handsome today at church so we had to get a shot. Its rare to get one with both of them smiling.

4 comments:

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

Your boys are adorable! Glad you had a good Halloween!

Karmann said...

Soooooo Cute!!!! I loved their costumes!!!! Your boys are so adorable!!!

Shelly Moon said...

What a cute pic of the boys! They have such great smiles! I loved the Halloween costumes too.

carin t said...

Boy do they look like brothers! Can't wait to see you guys at thanksgiving!