Saturday, December 12, 2009

Only in Spanish Fork


I love the town we live in. I love that its relatively small and that almost everywhere there is to shop is located on Main St. I love that rodeo stars are local celebrities. I love that the car wash has special instructions for cleaning hay and manure out of your truck bed. I love that Tyler can see a farmer driving his classic green John Deere tractor down Center St. at 9:00 am on a Monday morning. I love that I can often smell manure on someone in the produce section of the grocery store. And I love that on a Saturday morning at the drive in of the bank you can see a chicken wandering around the cars. Not having much else to do, a Spanish Fork policeman stopped and chased him around for awhile. I had to pull away before I could see how the story ended. Hopefully it wasn't with a squashed chicken in the middle of Main Street. Only in Spanish Fork...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: