Saturday, January 2, 2010

Family Tennis

About once every few months we get together with Andy's siblings for "Family Tennis." Andy and his siblings are tennis fanatics. They're all really good and all but Andy have played at the college level. I say I've become a "forced" fan of professional tennis and do enjoy watching the finals of the Grand Slam tournaments. We bring the kids along and Andy's mom and I usually occupy them on the sidelines while everyone else plays. The kids have grown in number over the years and no longer just sit on the blanket and play with toys. It takes some creativity to keep them entertained and off the courts.
I'm sure before long these kids will all have a raquet in their hands too. Its in their blood.
Tara and Jonny playing doubles with Brad and Shelly.
Bryce's early intro to tennis.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: