
With my parents in town this weekend we celebrated Bryce's 1st Birthday a few days late. Here are some of the highlights:

The birthday cake: homemade chocolate peanut butter cake with fondant decorations. I kind of like playing with the fondant to create different looking cakes.

Bryce's was pretty neat about his cake eating and didn't eat very much of it either. I still think that Ferguson health nut gene runs strong in Bryce.

Opening presents: notice Tyler's excited expression over Bryce's shoulder.
30 seconds later look who is now holding Bryce's present.
I thought a pool party would be fun in the backyard. The water was a little cold though and my temperature sensitive child was a little traumatized by it.

Nice in warm in a towel on mom's lap: Bryce's favorite place to be.

Tyler liked playing in the pool at least. Here he is showing us his muscles in his "muscle" swimming shirt.
4 comments:
Cool cake! very creative
great job on the cake! Do you want to make Caroline's birthday cake? ha ha...
You'll have to teach me how to work with fondant.
Gosh, this is so funny. The one comment I was going to make was on your cool cake, too! Then I saw that ALL three of the other comments were about your cake... Well your kid pictures were real cute, too. Will you be like Shelly and send an email when you update your blog? Or you can set it so that I get the actual blog entry on my inbox.
Post a Comment