Life with 3 kids and running a private practice has made little time for blog entries lately. But its a rare moment when all 3 kids are asleep and I have a few minutes. So here's what we've been up to the last few months.
Smiling in her sleep with her cute dimples.
Our only family-of-5 picture so far.
Ferguson cousins. Thomas, Brad and Emily's baby is so cute with all his red hair. He looks like a little man to me. These two are only a few months apart and will hopefully be good pals in the future.
That same week Tyler also turned 5! I have a 5 year old now. Its hard to believe how fast it happens. We used to joke about some of Tyler's funny habits as a baby and say "well hopefully he won't be doing __ when he goes to Kindergarten." Well in just a few months he WILL be starting kindergarten. It seemed so far off then.He had a fun birthday party with some friends at our house. Andy was in charge of games and entertainment and did a great job. All the kids loved his games. Here they are taking swings at the pinata.
Here are the kids during a walk on the trail by the community college. This is how I can get out with 3 kids now. Two in the stroller and Tyler on his bike.
I went to get new running shoes at my dad's store a few weeks ago and Bryce fell asleep on the way over. He slept like this in the store the whole time I was shopping. Made it a lot easier to shop.
Future aspirations? I turned around while doing dishes the other day and Bryce had randomly spelled this on the fridge. I know that demanding, stubborn, I wont-budge-til-I-win attitude will be a strength some day.
Andy and Bryce on one of our weekly Sunday walks on the trail near our house. Its this great mile long paved trail and no one is ever on it on Sundays. Its become a nice tradition.
Spring came early here. I loved this tree in our backyard the week it was blooming. It has a great shape and the white flowers in the sun light just made it glow. Pictures don't do it justice.
The boys can spend hours outside playing again now that the weather's nice.
We also bought our first mini van in March. It makes traveling with three kids much easier. Plus I'm looking forward to road trips to the Cape and down to North Carolina in it.Our angel baby, Miriam. I love that smile. She's been such a good baby for me so far. I've really needed an easy baby right now and she's so sweet and calm amongst the chaos of our house.
Bryce will always be my little buddy, but looks like such a big kid in this picture. Lately he's my Jekyll and Hyde too. Sweet and cuddly one day and screaming tantrums the next. Such is the life of a 2 year old.










1 comment:
I loved seeing Miriam's cute dimples!! Also, loved hearing Andy took care of the games during Tyler's party- he's so great with kids! I love pinata's that party looked like fun! Your white blossom tree looked amazing!!
Post a Comment