Every time I have thought of this blog in the past 6....8 months I have feelings of guilt and neglect. Since this is the only place I record keep with photos of my family the last half of 2012 has gone unrecorded. Since the task of catching up on all of those months has seemed so daunting I will try to do a fast catch up and say ill be better now. I must admit in the fast easy convenience of my smartphone if I don't have an app for that... I don't get around to it as much. But recently I found.... A blogging app! Since most of my pictures are on my phone I'm hoping this will making blogging easier and more frequent for me. So here's the end of 2012 in a snap shot: we went to Utah, Tyler started kindergarten, Bryce started joy school, we went to North Carolina, celebrated Halloween and Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Those are great pics! Especially the ones of Ironman and Spiderman. Very cool.
Post a Comment