Sunday, August 18, 2013

Bryce-isms




Since school is starting this next week I bought the boys some new socks and underwear and told them they could pick out their own super hero underwear. You would be surprised at the amount of enthusiasm this generates in our house. I noticed a few days later that Bryce had neatly kept his new underwear in the package and wasnt wearing it yet. I asked him why he didn't want to wear his new underwear and he said "because I'm saving it for birthday parties." Wasn't exactly sure where to start with a response to that but assured him mom would wash his underwear and he'd have a pair when the next time came for a birthday party. He then started telling me in order which pair he wanted to wear first, next and so on until he got to the last pair of ninjago, blue underwear and said he was saving that pair for the last day. I said "the last day of what?" To which he replied with a creepy like intensity "the last day of all the days." I told Andy that conversation was one for the record books and at least we can say Bryce knows how to delay gratification.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I really, really love this.

Laney said...

I'm cracking up!! So so funny and cute.

Shelly Moon said...

That is such a funny conversation. What a silly boy!