Anyway, although he isn't walking yet he is climbing into and onto lots of things (especially moving boxes) and can occasionally get himself into some difficult situations. His best skill right now though is talking! He actually says or at least attempts to say a lot of words for a 15 month old. Every day he tries to repeat new words. His best words are Dad, Mom, Shoe, Out, and Dog. Bottle and Ball are hard to tell the difference between along with Baby and Binky (he says this one Beebee) Bone is Phone, and Teeth are Teeeeeef. Knock, Cheese, Bread, Bath and Box have also been attempted. Unfortunately his favorite word lately is a very clear NO! And I've discovered that Mine has also crept into his vocabulary. We're working on Please which usually comes out as Peas, but he won't usually say it when I want him to.
He loves to pretend he's talking on the "bone" I think because he's seen Mom and Dad on it a lot lately. He'll use anything as a phone: remotes, small toys etc. When he gets to talk to Nana and Pop on the phone he likes to hold it up to ear and say "Yeah" repeatedly and will usually say "Bye!" in the middle of their response and try to hang up the phone.
He loves an audience and will smile at anyone who will look at him and give him the time of day. He recently had the attention of the entire line of people waiting to go through security at BWI airport through all of his flirtatious smiles and laughs.
This past week has been tough on him I think with all of the changes. But I think little kids are tough when it really comes down to it. He adapts fairly well and I think he'll love the water in Samoa. He will definitely miss his cousins though and some of his other friends from the neighborhood. We'll keep you updated as he grows!
1 comment:
how amazing in just a few short months how much these little boys will grow!! i bet tyler is getting to be such a little boy! and so many words! i can't wait till jax starts talking!
Post a Comment