A few weeks back I sent out an email to the family saying I'd wanted to take Tyler to the zoo and wondering if anyone would want to join me. 30 emails were then sent back and forth over the next 4-5 days and in the end everyone in the family wanted to come! Unfortunately at the last minute Andy's brother Brad wasn't able to come because he was sick, but otherwise everyone else came. It was a lot of fun having all of the cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandma and grandpa there. Tyler was fascinated by all of the animals. He's point and yell something we didn't understand. It was one of those moments where I wish I knew what was going on in his head.
Fun pics = it was a great idea to go to the zoo! I was surprised that so many of us actually showed up! A good send off for you guys and heather's family.
1 comment:
Fun pics = it was a great idea to go to the zoo! I was surprised that so many of us actually showed up! A good send off for you guys and heather's family.
Post a Comment