Friday, April 25, 2008

Graduation

Its finally here! Andy is done with school. We're so proud of all of the hard work he put in over the past two years. I know he made some great friends that I'm sure he'll have for the rest of his life. They're all social workers so they have to be "relationship oriented' people and are therefore very nice and willing to help each other. I enjoyed all of the commencement speakers and their inspiring thoughts on serving others through their professions. I couldn't help but wonder what kind of inspiring messages they had at the "Finance" graduation. (Donate money to the University when you're making six figures in the future maybe?)

2 comments:

Adena and Greg said...

Congrats! What a great thing to have behind you. Good luck in Samoa. I wish we could come see you there. What an awesome opportunity.

the sorensons said...

i am glad my hubby is the only one that looks retarded! ha!