Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Easter (a little late)

I've wanted to post our Easter pictures for awhile now, but we "misplaced" the cord to load the picures onto the computer until this past Sunday. So here they are finally. We spent the weekend down in St. George with Andy's family. Andy got to place tennis with his siblings, I got to go on a nice run, and the kids had an Easter egg hunt out on the lawn. Here's Tyler with his cousins, (L to R) Bella, Caroline, Tyler, and Ben. I think Caroline was the winner of the Easter egg hunt, being the only cousin who can walk on her own.

I put Cheerios in Tyler's eggs this year instead of candy. With only two teeth I decided the sugar could wait another year. I loved the look on his face when he finally got an egg open and realized there were Cherrios inside. It was like he said "I didn't know Cheerios came from plastic eggs!" He ate all of them while sitting on this bench for the photo shoot.

Caroline needed to share the wealth.



The hunt.




This picture was on our other camera with the lost cord. We had a request for a cake smashing picture so here it is: Tyler's induction to sugar at his first birthday party.


2 comments:

carin t said...

Cute kid! I am still in shock about Samoa. I'm calling you to process. . .

Unknown said...

Right on!! thanks for posting it. First birthday cake-smashings are my favorite. Looks like he had the time of his life.