Tyler never fails to entertain us. He's becoming more adventerous and has experimented with climbing. Andy says he needs some reality lessons with gravity and tells me to let him fall. One day while climbing around on the couch he fell backwards into his toy basket. I guess he decided it wasn't such a bad thing because he stayed and played for awhile before trying to get out.
Now that the weather's warming up he also loves to go outside. He still can't walk without his little cart so we bring that out for him to walk around on the sidewalk. He loves to watch the little boys on our block run around and play. He's observant and will sometimes take my keys and stand up and put them on the door knob when he wants to go out and play. Here's a picture of an attempted escape. We're just glad he can't reach the dead bolt yet.
4 comments:
Hey, I just looked up your blog-- this is great! I love the professional-looking pictures of Tyler on here. And the cranky videos are especially nice to watch after your witnessing Sarelle's crankiness on Tuesday! ha ha. Tyler's such a cutie.
Hey i just saw you blog off of lauries. I can't believe tyler is 1 he is so big. I am going to add you to my friends on my blog if you dont mind. -steph and sal sandoval
Hey! I found your blog too!
Isn't it nice that the whole neighborhood is on Blogger?
:)
Hi Julia! Thanks for telling me about your blog! Tyler is so cute! I look forward to seeing more cute pictures of him and the cute things that he does!
-Joy
Post a Comment