
Andy's mom, Paula and her sister Ginger came to visit this past week. We were so excited to have our first visitors in Samoa and share with them everything we've experienced here. They were great guests and had lots of stamina to fit everything in we wanted them to see and do in just 6 short days. They wanted to experience everything in Samoa, the good, the bad and the ugly. It was a great chance for Andy and I to have a little time out experience too.

Tyler loved having "Gamper" here too (how he says Grandma). He followed her around and always wanted her to hold him. Paula also brought us 4 suitcases full of stuff we wanted from the states. It was like Christmas morning for us. She brought everything from diapers to tennis balls to bug repellant to some great hair gel for me. It was sad to see them go, but we're glad Paula will be coming back for even longer in February. Anyone else who wants to visit - the invitation is always open!

FiaFia night at the Sa Moana resort. We're eating traditional Samoan foods cooked in an Umu on placemats made out of banana leaves.

Our hike through Togitogina National Forest. Tyler loved riding in Kye's backpack on Andy's back. He was a good sport, as always.
2 comments:
Everything is so beautiful. If we could afford it I would love to visit you guys there. But I'm pretty sure it's not in our budget right now
I love that you got to have company!! I wish I was the one visiting you!! I think that would be so fun! Have to think about it!!
Post a Comment