We were thrilled to see they actually had these little high chairs for them. I think they both enjoyed the "treat." Although Tyler is still on a hunger strike from his molars coming in and ate exactly one bite of one Chicken nugget and spent most of the meal sucking sweet and sour sauce off of french fries. I guess we'll be sharing a meal if we ever do it again. It was getting close to nap time and the boys were falling asleep in their high chairs so no playland time on this trip. Maybe next time. The free toy was hit on the way home though. Thank you MacDonalds for this small American moment in Samoa!
Friday, October 10, 2008
American Moment
We were thrilled to see they actually had these little high chairs for them. I think they both enjoyed the "treat." Although Tyler is still on a hunger strike from his molars coming in and ate exactly one bite of one Chicken nugget and spent most of the meal sucking sweet and sour sauce off of french fries. I guess we'll be sharing a meal if we ever do it again. It was getting close to nap time and the boys were falling asleep in their high chairs so no playland time on this trip. Maybe next time. The free toy was hit on the way home though. Thank you MacDonalds for this small American moment in Samoa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
McDonalds can have that affect when you are far from home! Once in a while mickey d's is ok! I am so glad that he had such a good time and got to play and got a new toy! What fun!!
Funny, I had the same reaction after I watched Supersize Me. I just read a book, like that movie, called Fast Food Nation. Makes you want to swear off fries, burgers, etc.
Every once in a while the kids win out and I end up at Ronald's Kingdom, though!
Hey Julia! I was just wondering when it was that Tyler finally stopped spitting up ALL the time. I'm about ready for Tanner to grow out of that! It's getting OLD! ;) Hope you guys are doing well. We love to catch up with ya through your blog. Things are good here in Pennsylvania. We're settling in and getting adjusted. We miss you guys!
Oh, being a parent makes you do things you wouldn't do as a healthy single/newly married person. Although I too, hate McDonalds, fries and a few minutes at the playland make for happy kids! Kids need the fat anyway, right? :)
I can't believe how big Tyler is getting!! He looks more like a little boy than a baby now.
Post a Comment