Friday, October 10, 2008

Endless Summer

So while all of our friends and family back home in the states are now enjoying cooler temperatures, long sleeves, falling leaves and apple cider - its still hot, humid and green in Samoa, the land of endless summer. Its been kind of strange for me not to have a change this time of year. I think I'll appreciate fall even more next year. So while everyone else may have blog posts about fall activities - we're still swimming in the pool, going to the beaches, and sweating all the while. Here's some pics of our trip to the local Aquatic Center on Wednesday. They have a big Olympic sized pool and a great kiddie pool with a slide. Tyler and Kye loved sitting on the edge of the pool, counting to three and jumping into our arms into the water.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We got snow last night. Yeah, we're jealous of your warm, sunny beaches! :)

Not sure what I would do without fall, though. It's my favorite season.

carin t said...

You look like you are at a nice park - somewhere in the states!