Thursday, February 26, 2009
Back in Utah with a Job
I've been very behind on my blogging lately. My excuse is that I don't have a house of my own right now, but really I've just put it off. So the latest update is that Andy got a job! He's working for a state run medicaid mental health facility in....Spanish Fork! I'm actually really excited to move back to Spanish Fork because I really liked living there before. I still have hopes for living somewhere outside of Utah in the future, but for now we're grateful to have 1) income 2)supervision towards Andy's Social Work license 3) really good benefits! We feel very blessed right now considering how difficult finding work is for a lot of people with the current economic state. We're still living in Andy's parent's basement in Provo right now, but we're hoping to find a place to rent down in Spanish Fork in the next month or two. Being a "gypsy" for so long, I'm anxious to finally settle somewhere and unpack our bags especially before the next baby comes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh man this is making me home sick. I'm so jealous that you guys are back in Spanish Fork - or will be soon. Congrats on finding a good job. We've been wondering what you've been up to.
I'm excited for you guys to come back! Can't wait to see you! And, Tyler is getting so big! I'm sure he and Kade will have great fun together!
Post a Comment