I feel like I haven't been very good about recording all of my "Tyler moments" lately. He's growing up so fast I can hardly believe it. He'll be two next week and is definitely a toddler now. He talks non stop and will repeat just about anything we say. He has an amazing vocabulary for his age. One day a few weeks ago he told me "Mom I need to exercise." I'm not sure he knows what exercise is, but he must have heard Andy and I say it to each other. He is in love with cars, trucks, and anything with wheels. My father-in-law bought a new ATV last Saturday and Tyler has been obsessed with it ever since. He always asks to go see it outside in the driveway and tells me "I need to drive it." (Another 14 years buddy) He's recently moved into a "Big Guy" bed and did the transition pretty well. He calls it his "guy boy" bed. He had his older, potty trained cousins around this week and now wants to be like the big kids and tells me multiple times a day that he needs to go potty. I humor him by sitting him on the toilet for a few seconds and then letting him flush it, but I'm not expecting any miracles yet. He's been so much fun over the past two years. I'm excited to experience it all again with a new baby soon.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Tyler Update
I feel like I haven't been very good about recording all of my "Tyler moments" lately. He's growing up so fast I can hardly believe it. He'll be two next week and is definitely a toddler now. He talks non stop and will repeat just about anything we say. He has an amazing vocabulary for his age. One day a few weeks ago he told me "Mom I need to exercise." I'm not sure he knows what exercise is, but he must have heard Andy and I say it to each other. He is in love with cars, trucks, and anything with wheels. My father-in-law bought a new ATV last Saturday and Tyler has been obsessed with it ever since. He always asks to go see it outside in the driveway and tells me "I need to drive it." (Another 14 years buddy) He's recently moved into a "Big Guy" bed and did the transition pretty well. He calls it his "guy boy" bed. He had his older, potty trained cousins around this week and now wants to be like the big kids and tells me multiple times a day that he needs to go potty. I humor him by sitting him on the toilet for a few seconds and then letting him flush it, but I'm not expecting any miracles yet. He's been so much fun over the past two years. I'm excited to experience it all again with a new baby soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! Tyler's going to be TWO!? That's so crazy. I remember when we first met him and he was like 5 months old. He sounds like such a boy. Hopefully next time we're in Utah we can see you guys!
Wow, I can't believe he's almost two! Isn't it fun to see them grow up, though? It's so fun to be able to communicate with them and hear all the funny things they have to say. Anc congratulations on the job! That's so funny you're going back to Spanish Fork. Are you going back to Cambridge Ward too, do you think? You'll have to keep us posted. Congratulations, though!
Post a Comment