We celebrated Tyler's 2nd birthday today. He woke up and asked for his presents right away. We decided to give him one thing in the morning - his Lightning McQueen car. It entertained him the rest of the day. He even took a nap with it. We met some of his cousins at Carl's Jr. for lunch and he got to play on the playground.
I made his birthday cake entirely from scratch this year. Chocolate Peanut Butter cake! Its a family favorite.
I don't have enough pictures of Andy on this blog. I thought this was a cute picture of Tyler with his dad.
Recent Funny Tyler Comments:
After telling him he was having peanut butter on his chocolate birthday cake, his eyes lit up and he said "Thats Great!"
While pulling out of the driveway when I accidently put the car in drive instead of reverse and had to slam on the breaks "Easy Mom."
After leaving the doctor's office for my prenatal appointment "Baby brother come out now?"
While looking in the mirror after getting dressed in the morning "I handsome."

8 comments:
Happy Birthday, Tyler! What a cute kid! And, I want the recipe for your cake! I have to make it for Brent for Father's Day. He's a chocolate peanut butter addict!
I can't believe he is two - those pictures are so cute. I can't wait to see him again. I am also so glad to hear that you guys got a job - wish we could be back in spanish fork with you! We love texas but we miss you guys. We will be in utah in August and will plan a day to come see you.
Happy birthday to Tyler! Sad we missed the big day!
Happy Birthday Tyler. I almost bought that exact tent for my kids, but didn't. And I've regret it plenty of times since. I'll definitely pick one up the next time we go to IKEA
Happy Birthday to Tyler! This is the best stage-- they say the funniest, most unexpected things!
Happy Birthday Tyler! Julia, I'm so glad you put the recipe on your blog. I can't wait to try it. Anything with peanut butter and chocolate is a good thing for me! Congrats on the new job Andy! We hope you find a home in SF soon! We miss you.
Rats! I'm sad that we missed it! Trust me, you don't want whatever Kye had-it was ugly. Happy birthday to Tyler and we can't wait to see you guys! PS you don't look like you are even prego yet. Not fair.
I love all those funny Tyler comments! He is a character! I am amazed at all he can say, it is so fun to hear his little voice.
Post a Comment