Here's a few pics of the inside. None of the bedrooms were clean enough for pictures today, except Tyler's but he was sleeping. I'll have to post those later. We have 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Its nice that we can have the boys in separate rooms when the baby is still little, but it means we've moved the office down to the basement which is unfinished and really cold. Andy and I bundle up every time we go down there to use the computer. I told Andy the basement can be his "Man Cave" and he can do whatever he wants with it. We have our treadmill and weights down there too. Probably by next winter we'll move the office upstairs and try the boys sleeping in the same room. Hope our next baby's a better sleeper than Tyler!
Here's our spacious kitchen. I love how much cupboard and counter space it has.
Andy finally got his big screen t.v. He got a killer deal on it though - you gotta love Costco! We also decided to get nice leather couches after selling most of our furniture last May before we left for Samoa. We also got a good deal on them. They're really comfortable and the couch reclines on both sides!
This is looking towards the front door. The first door goes down to the basement. The one in the middle is the front door and the one of the right goes to what will be the baby's room. Down the hall is Tyler's room and our bedroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So did you end up on Canyon Road? Did you buy or rent? Sorry I haven't gotten in touch with you--we've been sick forever!! And, you are the skinniest pregnant girl!
it's fun to see where you live!
Post a Comment