Monday, April 20, 2009

We Moved!

Finally, a blog entry after over a month. I have a lot of catching up to do. We moved over a month ago and sadly I'm just now posting some pictures. I've been waiting until we could hang some pictures on the wall but decided this could take too long. I'll just have to post the finished product later. So here's our cute little house in Spanish Fork. We're starting to get to know our neighbors and really like it here.
We have plenty of storage space with a two car garage and a big unfinished basement.
I love having a yard for Tyler to play in too. I'll have to create some shade this summer, but its nice to have it all fenced in.
We love the view from our back windows. It faces West so we get to watch the beautiful Spanish Fork sunsets every evening. Its just a big open farm field behind us and apparently the farmer doesn't even grow anything in the field.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

Love the house! Did you buy it or are you renting?? Wish we were still in Spanish Fork. Oh well. That's life I guess. Maybe someday we'll meet up again.