Saturday, October 24, 2009

Halloween Carnival

I've really been enjoying fall this year. Being in Samoa last year its been 2 years since we've experienced the changing leaves, good apples, pumpkin treats, and Halloween festivities. A few weekends ago, Andy and I took the kids to a farm just south of us and Tyler got to pick out his own pumpkin. Unfortunately we forgot our memory card in the camera so we have no photos of this. This past week we got to go to a Halloween carnival at Thanksgiving Point. They had tons of things for the kids to do and they all had a lot of fun.

They had a Princess playland where the kids could dress up. I didn't see these knight costumes at first and thought they were going to put a dress on Tyler. He thought the sword was really cool.
Tyler was much braver than usual and tried more of the rides. He rode on this little cow "train" all by himself. Although when we got in the car to go home he told me "I lost you Mommy when I rode on the train." He put on a brave face at least.

1 comment:

Wilde Family said...

Oooh, how much fun! Tyler's awfully cute in his knight costume!