
It has been dumping snow here in Spanish Fork. Tyler and I went out to shovel the driveway today while Bryce was napping. I couldn't believe how much snow there was and it was still coming down. The wind last night created big drifts like this one on our front porch.


All bundled up

Tyler helped me "rake" the snow. I couldn't find him a kids shovel. Some areas were up to his waist. He tried to follow me to the front walk way and got stuck and had to have me lift him over it. He loved it though and wanted to go back out as soon as we were inside.

Only an hour after shoveling it was covered in at least another inch and a half again. We'll probably be back out again later.
2 comments:
I'm SOOOO jealous! We've yet to really have any snow here this year, and I want some so bad! Hopefully tomorrow night we should get some but I'm sure not as much as you guys have! Enjoy it for us! ;)
WOW!! It has been such a long time since I have seen snow in the from of my house! I am still not jealous not at all!! It sure looks beautiful though!
Post a Comment