Saturday, January 2, 2010

Four Wheeling

Andy and I got the chance to go four wheeling today with my in-laws and a man my mother in law works with. It was really fun to get away from the kids for awhile and out in nature. Andy's pretty experienced with driving the four wheeler so mostly I just rode on the back but I did get to drive it for a little bit.
My in-laws, Paula and Loel.
Andy likes to be more daring on it than I like to be so he went off by himself for a little bit to play around.
We were way out in the mountains southwest of Lehi. I love the wide open spaces here in Utah. It was really pretty and had about a foot of fresh powder on the ground. Good thing we had four wheel drive.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Suzie said...

sooooo fun! It looks like you both had a great time. Now that the holidays are over, we should get together!