Today Andy had the day off work and my sister in law Carin was down from Idaho so we all went up to the Aquarium with the kids. Shelly and Jonny and their kids came too.
TLC happened to be at the Aquarium today filming one of their reality shows "The Little Chocolatiers" which is filmed in Salt Lake. Its about a midget couple who own and operate a chocolate shop. I'd never heard of it before. But they'd closed off one section of the Aquarium to film it. As we were looking around the film crews came in and started filming the stars of the show looking at the fish. All the cousins were watching the Shark tank when the couple walked over to look. The man struck up a conversation with Tyler and the film crews filmed the two of them talking for about 5 minutes! It was too noisy to hear what they talked about and Tyler apparently doesn't remember. Afterwards one of the t.v. people asked me and my sister in laws to sign waivers to have the footage appear on the show and they had to take a picture of Tyler holding up a number. He told me the show will air sometime in the Spring. I'll keep you posted for Tyler's big debut!
This is a harmless Garter snake thats common to Utah. Although I usually hate snakes, for some reason I was compelled to touch this one. I was kind of proud of myself that I did. Although, I don't think I'll be brave enough to do the same if I find one in my garden again though.
This was one of my favorite exhibits. All these sting rays were swimming around and you could reach your hand into the water and touch them. Unfortunately I didn't realize how deep the water was and soaked my sweater sleeve trying to touch them.
All the cousins listening to Story Time
Evidence that Bryce was there too.
4 comments:
Looks like fun, and now Tyler's going to be FAMOUS! I've never seen the show, but maybe we'll start watching now! ;) Hope you guys are doing good!
Wow, so fun! I've been to the aquarium before when Braxton was almost a year. I think we need to go back now that he's to the age that he might like it better! I bet Tyler had a blast.
So Fun and yes, now Ty's Famous!! That's so awesome. I can't wait to hear what he talked about. I love little boys conversations! Keep me posted. I checked your blog and saw that I've missed the last 8 posts! Seriously...you are good at updating. C and I are training for the Provo Half. We need your advice and help :) I'm still in shock that we signed up.
Sooo Fun! We sure miss you guys. You kids are getting so big!
Post a Comment