
I love this age. Bryce is my little funny man lately. I really think he's going to have a great sense of humor when he's older. He thinks everythings hilarious. He loves wearing glasses and funny hats too. I often find him playing in the family room with one of Tyler's hats on his head, such as his union soldier hat, fireman hat, or as seen below Andy's tennis hat.

He's also exerting his independence by wanting to eat whatever everyone else is eating and in the same way everyone else is eating it. He wants it in a bowl with a fork. It makes for some messy meal times, but its good practice.


He's also becoming quite the climber and can now climb the entire staircase. If we don't close the basement door he's off like a rocket to climb up the stairs.
1 comment:
Such a character! Cute kid
Post a Comment