Tyler has been asking me to make him a super suit for months now. He has greater confidence in my sewing abilities than I do. A good deal online seemed more like my style. He's probably worn his Halloween costume half a dozen times already since it arrived at the beginning of October and last night probably won't be the last either. Tyler says he can run faster with it on. And Bryce was just about the cutest tiger I've ever seen complete with growls and roars.
Andy wore his Cat and the Hat hat and at the last minute I decided to be Kate from the T.V. show Lost, complete with staple gray shirt, jeans, hiking boots and curly hair.
And yes! Bryce finally started walking this week! He just flipped the switch and walks everywhere now and pretty fast too. True to his personality Bryce takes his time reaching milestones and does things on his own time table. He can now get into trouble twice as fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You guys look great! I love that Tyler can run faster in his Super Suit! Ha! And way to go Bryce for walking now! We starting to crawl around here! Yikes!
i love it! jax insisted on being a super hero! and when heis a super hero he runs faster too!!!! and i am glad bryce is walking! now he and grace can chase each other!
Love the costumes; so cute!
The boys are so cute! I fully believe that Tyler can run faster in his incredible suit - even if it is store-bought. :)
Post a Comment