Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tyler turns 4!

Tyler turned 4 on Sunday. He made sure to let everyone at church know it was his birthday. He requested a Tiger cake this year. In my haste to get dinner ready and the cake. I only had time to make orange frosting and wasn't sure what I was going to do for a face. Tyler kept asking if he could decorate the cake. After a few seconds, I handed him the icing pen and said 'Have at it. Its your cake.' Like Andy said. - Tyler will probably remember this birthday cake more than the others since he got to decorate it himself.
Tyler's favorite present this year was his Huffy Rocket bike. Too bad it was raining and dark out when we opened presents. We let him take it for a few spins around the kitchen though. He's been out practicing riding on the driveway every day since.
Bryce, of course, had a hard time understanding why Tyler kept getting presents but he didnt. He was really determined to ride his bike too. In usual second child fashion - Bryce will now inherit Tyler's big wheel. Good thing he's too young to care if everything he gets is a hand me down.

1 comment:

Franklin Times said...

Happy Birthday to your cute little guy! I love the cake :)