Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Jimmer Mania Hits the Ferguson House

Andy, Tyler and I went to BYU's last home game on Saturday afternoon. With BYU doing so well this past season I thought we have to go to a game in the Marriot Center. We were so glad we did. Although the game was expected to be and was a total blow out, the crowd was so energized. Andy and I were loving the excitement and noise.
Tyler unfortunately thought it was a little loud. He got into it after awhile though and did "spirit fingers" with the rest of the crowd during free throws and cheered for BYU points. He kept asking me if Jimmer won.
Tyler also really wanted to make a sign. Not sure Jimmer could see it from our nose bleed seats, but its the thought that counts. Here's hoping for a good run in the tournament too - Go cougars!

No comments: