Tuesday, January 3, 2012
We finally did it!
Today was a big day for our family. Andy officially opened his doors and saw his first clients in his very own private therapy practice. It has been a long and sometimes bumpy road getting to this point, but it has felt really good to finally get the ball rolling and begin seeing clients. I won't go into all the details of what has led us to the point we're at right now, but sometimes I think things just don't always go as we think they will and we'll look back someday and know there was a reason for it. I know we still have some rough times ahead as the practice will take time to grow and be profitable, but we feel really blessed by all of the support we've had from friends, family, and people in our church. We're so happy things are finally moving forward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
How exciting!!! I am so happy for you guys!!! Awesome!!! I know that rough roads teach us many things they may not be easy or fun but like you said when you look back you see the whole picture! I hope that this year brings you many wonderful things for the practice and cant wait to see that little girl in your arms in just a few short weeks!!! XOXOXO!!!
Congratulations, guys!
Congratulations! He will therapize family for free, right? :)
Congrats! That's so exciting. And so is the fact that your due date is so soon! :)
I'm as excited as you are!!! So great.
Post a Comment