Caroline said, "I bet her favorite color is pink!"
She is so adorable. I wish I could hold her. Thanks so much for posting pics, she is precious!
She is so precious!!! So sorry that the process to get her here took a little while! She will appreciate the birth story one day and that you took time to write it all down. Loved the pictures and so happy for you and your little family!!!
She is so cute! She already looks like she is getting bigger to me. We are excited to see her and the rest of you in just 3 weeks!Emily
Oh, those are so sweet!! Congrats!
Mia said tonight, "Miriam is like a 'model' baby!" She's beautiful. Congratulations.
Oh Julia!! She is so perfect!! What a cutie. I love those picture and her cute bow. Congrats to you, Andy and the boys :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Caroline said, "I bet her favorite color is pink!"
She is so adorable. I wish I could hold her. Thanks so much for posting pics, she is precious!
She is so precious!!! So sorry that the process to get her here took a little while! She will appreciate the birth story one day and that you took time to write it all down. Loved the pictures and so happy for you and your little family!!!
She is so cute! She already looks like she is getting bigger to me. We are excited to see her and the rest of you in just 3 weeks!
Emily
Oh, those are so sweet!! Congrats!
Mia said tonight, "Miriam is like a 'model' baby!" She's beautiful. Congratulations.
Oh Julia!! She is so perfect!! What a cutie. I love those picture and her cute bow. Congrats to you, Andy and the boys :)
Post a Comment