For Bryce's birthday weekend, we tried going to Greenbrier State Park for the first time. We all really enjoyed it and think we'll go again. There's a nice big beach and swimming area that the kids really enjoyed.
I asked Bryce about a week before his 3rd birthday what kind of a birthday party and cake he wanted. I expected something like "Cars!, Thomas the Tank, or Kung Fu Panda." Nope - orange. Bryce wanted an orange birthday party. So I tried to go with an orange colored theme. Some of us even wore orange for the party. I asked him what kind of a cake he wanted. Also expecting some kid themed cake. "Green, with a red bird on it." Wasn't really sure how I was going to pull that one off but with a little help from Pintrest this is what I came up with. I was kind of proud of myself that it didn't turn out half bad. I think Bryce was proud of his creative selection too.
He got some more trains, a Diego Dinosaur castle thing, and a toy woody doll for his birthday.Happy Birthday Bryce! My little boy is getting big.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment