
So a few weeks ago I decided that coloring my hair in Samoa may be difficult and that having blonde hair I'd probably stick out more than I already will being an American. So after 6 years of highlighting my hair I decided to die it back to its natural color (sort of). I'm pretty sure my natural color is lighter than whats seen in this picture and it will be lightened by the sun too, but it will be all natural in a few months I'm sure. It was a little difficult for me to get used to at first but now I like it. When I wear it curly I think I look more like my sister, Sarah, she has the same hair color and has wavier hair than I do.
*This picture is also showing off Andy's great new camera lens that does an incredible job for being taken indoors and with no flash!
1 comment:
I like the new look, Julia! It's pretty on you!
Post a Comment