Friday, August 15, 2008

Morning Exercise


Suzie and I decided to start an exercise plan this week after a motivating talk at church on Sunday. We've been walking in the mornings around the sports complex and will hopefully be able to run once I get my jog stroller here. One day we did a little kickboxing with Denise Austin too, just to get some variety in.
This is a picture of Tyler with my running shoes on after our morning walk. After this picture I decided to do some crunches (it had been awhile). As I laid on the floor to do my exercises, Tyler decided to sit next to me and tried to do his version of crunches too. He sits up and brings his face to his knees at the same rhythm that I do my crunches. Never can start too early.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He's adorable. What a great picture. I miss seeing him at birthday parties.