
These are some women who I've become friends with at church. We meet for a playgroup about twice a month. They're all amazing women who I've learned so much from and are a great support to me. Pictured above is Caroline. She's from Tonga and has five children who she calls her "soldiers." These are her youngest two.

Pura is from New Zealand and has lived in Samoa for a few years now. She has three older boys and Isara, almost three. She has the best accent, she always greets me with a kiss on the cheek and calls all of us "sistas."

Apu was born and raised here in Samoa but actually went to highschool in Midway, Utah. I feel like she understands me as an American living in a foreign land because she's done both. These are her two daughters, Spring and Nanni.
1 comment:
play groups can be a lifesaver! I love the New Zealand accent, too - its absolutely the best!
Post a Comment