Sunday, December 7, 2008

Big News

I have two big announcements for our family that we decided to make public. The first is that we're expecting another baby! I'm due June 20th. Like last time around, I've been feeling pretty sick during my first trimester, but I'm hopeful that its coming to a close soon as I enter my second trimester. We're very excited to have our family grow and for Tyler to have a sibling.

Our other big announcement is that we're moving back to the States in 2 weeks. Its a rather long story that I decided I won't post all of the details on a public blog, but you can ask us the details in another forum. We really feel its the right time for us to leave and are just having faith that we'll be able to find another job in the States soon. We'll be in Utah for Christmas and New Years and then spend some time in Maryland at the beginning of January. Although these past few months have been tough for me here, I find that I'm looking around now at all of the things about Samoa that I will miss. We both feel that its the right thing to do though and are very excited to be back around family and in our home country again. We fly home on December 22nd, but won't arrive in Utah until late on the 23rd (Its a long flight). Hopefully we'll get to visit with all of our old friends during the holidays.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats (on both announcements)! I hope you start feeling better soon - I remember how sick you were with Tyler and I hope it passes quickly. Take care and good luck with the job search!

Penny said...

Congrats on the pregnancy; that is exciting!! I am sure y'all are happy to move back to the states. Is Nate staying in Somoa??

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

Yay! Congrats on the new one on the way! We were just saying if we keep following the Ferguson family plan we need to be pregnant next year about this time! ;) Maybe you should look for a job in Pennsylvania, so we could have some friends around for a change! Good luck with the job search. Someday we'll have to hear the details about the change in plans.

Stina said...

Well that is quite a surprise! When you said you were expecting, I was wondering what your plan would be. I'm glad you've had a great experience in Somoa and I hope Andy can quickly find a great career here!!

Kjrstin said...

hey julia!

happy times for you all!! can you send me your email, i have a question for you?

kjrstin@gmail.com

thanks!
kj

Adena and Greg said...

congrats on both! i hope you're feeling okay.

Wilde Family said...

Whoa, two big surprises! Congratulations! We'd love to hear more details about both-- email me! And we think you should come to Denver-- lots of job opportunities!