Friday, January 30, 2009

Another Boy!



We had our 20 week ultrasound today and knew right away that we were having another boy! I've had a feeling I would end up in a house full of boys and I guess I was right. We're excited that Tyler will have a brother close in age to play with and glad we already have a ton of boy clothes too! He's got two arms and two legs and everything seems to be working as it should. The doctor said he's going to make sure this baby isn't over 8 lbs when I deliver this time and I'm grateful to hear that! Here's a few pics from the ultrasound. He's showing us his spine in the first picture and giving us a thumbs up in the second.

14 comments:

Wilde Family said...

Congratulations, you guys! It will be so nice for Tyler to have a playmate, I'm sure! We can't wait to hear a name and see pics of the final product!

Yours Truley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting for another boy and to be adding to the family. I look forward to hearing more and I hope that the rest of the pregnancy goes well.

Laney said...

Congrats! That's exciting and I'm glad that everything is going well.

carin t said...

Congrats! Can't wait for my baby to meet your baby. :)

carin t said...

Congrats! Can't wait for my baby to meet your baby. :)

Suzie said...

YYYEEEEEAAAA!!! Mini Tyler! I can't wait! Congrats. You can name him Siosi or Kavika. Cool. We are thrilled for you!

the sorensons said...

all i have to say is NO FAIR!!!!! ;)

Melissa said...

Congratulations! i am so glad he is healthy. We sure loved skyping with you the other day.

Unknown said...

Hooray! Glad to hear he's healthy and already flashing the thumbs-up sign.

Kelly said...

Congratulations!

Stina said...

Congrats! What's better than one boy? TWO!!!

Adena and Greg said...

Congrats! I'm sure him and Tyler will be best buds.

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

Yay for another boy! Boys are the best anyway aren't they!? Hope the job hunt is going well! We miss you guys!