Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter

These pictures were taken at an Easter party my sister-in-law's friend put on for her friend's kids. She had it the Saturday before Easter. The kids got to make crafts, color, decorate cookies, and have an Easter egg hunt. They even had a few real baby bunnies for the kids to pet. Tyler was daring enough to pet it this time.

Unfortunately the weather was rainy and cold so the Easter egg hunt had to be inside. Tyler "got" the egg hunt a lot more this year, especially after I explained there was candy inside the eggs. He did pretty well snatching all the eggs.
Notice my growing belly in this picture. I can't believe I still have 2 more months to go!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new house! How fun! And you look great.

carin t said...

you stinker - your belly is tiny!