He's still proven to be a really good baby. He calms easily, has more patience than Tyler did at the same age, and puts up with a lot of noise. We're working on training him earlier to put himself to sleep (something we failed at as parents with Tyler until late in the game). Although he's not perfect at it yet, I'm hopeful that he'll be a better sleeper at an earlier age. This will make my life a lot easier.Tyler had a jealous moment during Bryce's photo shoot and kept yelling from the kitchen - Don't take his picture! I had to take a few shots of Tyler too to appease him. Notice the huge tear falling down his cheek in this one. Its hard not to always be the center of attention anymore.





1 comment:
cutest pictures ever!! Look at Bryce hold his head up! I love the one of Ty's tear rolling down his cheek. It is tough being the older brother sometimes. Our Tyler keeps telling me, "I not a big boy, I just a little big boy."
Post a Comment