Friday, July 3, 2009

Thank You Nana


My mother ("Nana") was with us for the first 10 days after I got out of the hospital and we were so glad to have her. Tyler especially loved having the one on one attention when I wasn't able to give it to him. I know its hard for my mom to have 2 grandsons now far away so I was glad she got to spend so much time with us. She left last Saturday afternoon and I was hit hard with the reality of having two kids at home all by myself. On the way home from my uncle's in Bountiful Tyler got car sick and threw up all over himself. Andy was planning on seeing Transformers with his brother at 8:15 that night. He drops me off at 8:00 with both kids, one of which desperately needs a bath and all the throw up laundry and messy car seat. We hadn't turn on the AC while we were gone and the house was also extremely hot. Thirty minutes later I sent Andy the following text: An 85 degree house, a screaming infant, a singing naked toddler, and a whole mess of laundry with throw up all over it - YOU OWE ME. Anyway, I'm grateful my mother could help us through this transition - Thank you Nana.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: