Friday, July 3, 2009

Tummy Time

I love this picture. The eyes say it all.

Bryce is much more tolerant of "tummy time" than Tyler was. He's pretty content to lay on his tummy for awhile and Tyler always takes advantage of this time to "entertain" Bryce. Tyler loves to lay next to him and talk to him and show him toys. He gets a little rough or too "in his face" sometimes, but usually he's pretty soft.
I think if Bryce could he'd be laughing at Tyler. I'm sure in the near future he will. But he definitely likes to watch Tyler for now and is learning to put up with his 2 year old roughness.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I just sent you an email and wanted to know how things were going and then I thought to look at your blog. What cute boys. I hope my girls like older men because I would really love to be related to you sometime :) and your boys are soooo cute.

Karmann said...

Congrats on your new little one! He is so cute!!! I love those shots of the two of them looking at each other! So precious!! Your mom looks so good! It is so nice to have this blog so I feel apart of your family again! miss ya!