Oh my gosh, Julia, these are the cutest pictures!! I love those last two with the big toothless laughing grins. And his fluffy hair in all of them. Both your kids are so adorable!
He really is a cutie! I love the toothless grins! Thanks for letting us come play and make cookies. It was fun...
Caroline, Ben and I love those cute pics of Bryce! Priceless grin.
Cute, cute! He and Camryn need to get together for a silly face contest!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, Julia, these are the cutest pictures!! I love those last two with the big toothless laughing grins. And his fluffy hair in all of them. Both your kids are so adorable!
He really is a cutie! I love the toothless grins! Thanks for letting us come play and make cookies. It was fun...
Caroline, Ben and I love those cute pics of Bryce! Priceless grin.
Cute, cute! He and Camryn need to get together for a silly face contest!
Post a Comment