Tyler woke up this morning and said "I'm the best, Mom. I'm a surfer, a super hero and a 'credible (what he calls the Disney characters in the movie "The Incredibles."' He's fascinated with Super Heroes lately and runs around the house with his Nerf sword and blanket behind him for his cape telling me he's "fighting crime." Except I think to him crime is an actual person he fights. He often asks me about different super heroes super powers and he asks me what his super powers are. I always tell him he has super powers for helping his mom, making his brother laugh, making mom smile, and making people happy. He also adds that he's super strong, fast, and he can jump super high. He's always "saving" Bryce and I from different apparent dangers around the house. We're sure glad he's around cause we need saving a lot.
Moments from Tyler's Day:
Mom: Can you go potty bud before we leave?
Tyler: (very matter of factly). No, sorry I can't. I'm a super credible and super credibles don't go potty.
Mom: Oh no, Super heroes do use the potty. In fact they wear big guy underwear instead of pull ups.
Tyler: (More heated and serious now) No! They don't! They wear pull ups!
Mom: Can you do something for me Tyler? Can you can go downstairs, go potty, put your pants back on, wash your hands, pick out a book and get in bed? Then I'll give you some fruit snacks before your nap.
Tyler: Thats too many somethings Mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hi Julia - This was so cute. What a funny, smart kid.
I second "Laney's" comment! (Then you can't say grandmothers are biased.) Thanks for taking the time to share this, Julia. It made me smile and continues to.
What a funny little guy. I love it. And you're so good to remember to write these moments down!
I miss Tyler and Bryce!! It was so fun having you live with us for the month before we left, but it did make it harder to leave since I got so attached.
These comments are not from Loel but from Paula! I'm just logged on to his account.
This is awesome! I wish you could be at my house, Tyler, to save me from the criminals that live in my neighborhood.
Post a Comment