Monday, July 19, 2010
Happy Birthday Andy!
Andy celebrated his 29th birthday this past Friday. He ended up going on a campout with the 11 year old scouts in our ward, but said he had a good time. We went out to dinner on Saturday instead. Tyler helped me make his cake this year. The decorations were all his idea. A red t-rex, a castle, and the small blob on top of the t-rex is a volcano Tyler made all by himself. Tyler gets really excited for birthdays and especially birthday cakes. He was so patient waiting until Andy got home from his campout to eat the cake. At one point he said "I don't think Dad's coming - maybe I could blow out the candle and eat the cake?" I love the manipulation tactics of a 3 year old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
GREAT cake Tyler and Julia! Perfect! Can you make one for my birthday next year? So cute!
I can't believe Andy is 29!!! Where do the years go? So cute about Tyler wanting to eat it before Andy got home!
Post a Comment