
A few Sundays ago we found Tyler like this in his room after we thought he'd fallen asleep for a nap. I'd left the tub of Aquafor in his room and he decided to "paint" with it all over his mirror. Then he said his face got itchy. So he smeared mass quantities of it all over his face, neck, ears, hair, arms, and shirt. I had to wash his hair 4 times to get it all out. He was a little extra moisturized that day.

Tyler helping me make phone calls on his play cell phone to remind the scouts about their meeting that night.

Walking his monkey all the way to the park one day for a picnic.

I love this picture. Tyler looks like such a little farm boy here with his plaid shirt and work gloves. He loves to help me in the garden.
1 comment:
The aquafor pic is hilarious! That had to be brutal to get out of his hair. Congrats on your garden, too.
Post a Comment