| I really feel like I have no regrets about this summer. We've been able to do all of the stuff I'd hoped we would over the summer: camping multiple times, trips up the canyon, farm country, swimming in our wading pool, gardening, park city, bear lake, trips to some remote areas of central Utah, and lots of time at the local parks too. Here's some random pics of the last month and the "goings on" in the Ferguson house. Above is our new tent! We like to call it the Ferguson Family Vacation Lodge! Its so roomy I can stand up and pace back and forth to rock Bryce to sleep in it! We hope to get more use out of it next summer. We did get out for 3 separate camping trips this summer. |
1 comment:
Wow! You guys had a busy summer! I'm so glad we ran into you at Bear Lake! Wish we could have seen you more!
Post a Comment